Hi folks,
We just moved our playlist over to another computer via an external hard
drive which we are using to play the music, We will put the files on
permanently later.  The playlist which are m3u files show up as media
player files and slimserver will not accept the playlist. When we try to
play it it shows as 0 files in the playlist.. The music files are  all
there on the ex drive .  If we click on an album  in the music folder
and make it a playlist it again shows as a media player file but will
play even thou it shows as a media file.  ( the existing playlists will
not play ) Trouble is we can not get the existing playlists to play.  We
have tried everything!  We use  xp pro  slimserver 6.5.4 and the music
files are saved as flac  saved using windows word 2007
As I said we have tried everything, we are now trying to get rid of
Media player hoping that will help.  Everything has worked for years,
why media player has reared it ugly head we can figure out
Any suggestions and help would be grateful, redoing the playlist is not
a option as it is custom sorted with song placed in specific order (
3469 songs )  <G>
Thanks   Steve