Just to let you know that I am a creature of habit, 2 bikinis on
holiday, same triangle style, same sort of colour, denim shorts and
couple of tops – beach wardrobe done! Finding swimwear for the younger
beacher can be tricky.

It has been 11 years since I had the pleasure of wearing a bikini. I
have to admit that most days I've rarely been out of a bikini, whether
I've been on the beach or in the office. This season, we are very
excited to have got our hands on the Seafolly Girls swimwear
collections, from Australian Swimwear Designer Seafolly, which we have
just launched. Swimwear Designers have embraced it and the catwalks have
been 'swimming' with beautiful sexy swimsuit fashion meaning more choice
than ever before. I had some difficulty in choosing between the balcony
version and the halter, but since I only actually own one other halter
bikini. Let me compare the fit to my 'golden oldie' Freya Zodiac bikini
which I’ve now had for a few years. But this isn't about my first bikini
or even the many bikinis that have graced my body since. This combined
with the amazing advances in fabrics and swimwear design makes for a
winning combination.  It looks like Freya's 'Tootsie' halterneck bikini
has a similar fit to 'Zodiac', so I'm hoping that I can get my Riviera
stripe fix from there, with the fit I love! The bikini top and
coordinating boy-cut bikini bottoms are so comfortable. Swimwear
Designers have embraced it and the catwalks have been 'swimming' with
beautiful sexy swimsuit fashion meaning more choice than ever before.
With the knowledge that I'd be receiving a bikini that was all about
fitting right and flattering a woman in all the right ways, I eagerly
opened my package immediately upon finding it on my doorstep.

My first thought even before checking myself out in the mirror was that
it was literally the most comfortable bikini I had ever worn. Recently I
was sent a bikini from TeenyB Bikini Couture. Swimwear Designer
Seafolly, which we have just launched. This combined with the amazing
advances in fabrics and swimwear design makes for a winning combination.