westiebj wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am using the dac's built into the Meridian DSP3200 speakers ( they are
> active ) and support 96k
>
> I don't have any 192k music ( doubt I will ever either )
>
> Thanks

Cool speakers :) Then an unmodified Touch would do just fine , that's
what I use to feed my Meridian system ( se signature ) . I have compared
with my G98DH playing cd's and I can't tell them apart .

With a normal Touch 192k stuff will be resampled to 96 by the server
this is absolutely transparent ( if the server is up to it ) so it's not
an issue . If an hd music shop sells both 96 and 192 I go for the 96k
version if all else is equal as there would be no point with more .

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: Touch + powered Fostex PM0.4
Misc use: Radio (with battery)