JIJ3 wrote:
> John, will you be able to make the I2S connections on your carrier board
> LVDS? If not, please make 3.3V and GND available on the header for an
> external LVDS transmitter and receiver. If I2S is available on the beta
> boards, I would be able to thoroughly test them. Thanks for all your
> incredible effort.
> Jack

I'm just taking the signals from the module and putting them on the
connector. Most of these signals come direct  from the processor, so
they will be in whatever form they come off the processor. Some of the
display signals are in LVDS but those are the only ones I know of that
are. The I2S signals are definately NOT LVDS.

Sure, there will be some 3.3 and ground pins onthe connector.

John S.