wcndave wrote:
> I have 2 scanned folders that contain FLAC and MP3 files.
>
> I also have a 3rd folder that contains childrens music, childrens audio
> books, educational materials, christmas songs and various other
> resources.
>
> I would like to be able to select these to play when I wish, however I
> don't want them to play when I do random play, which I do a lot (it's a
> great way to listen to music you'd all but forgotten about..)
>
> Is there any way to be able to to exclude a dir and sub-dirs from random
> play?
>
> Alternatively, I would look at using browse folders for just these
> tracks, however browse folders only includes folders that are scanned...
>

> is there another way?
>
> Cheers
>
> Dave
you could use the mp3tag program to tag your files. And the tag the
different genres "childrens music" "education" and so on. Then exclude
these in the random mix genre selection.

Callesoroe
Living room: Transporter, Tact RCS 2.2X digital preamp, Martin Logan
Vista speakers, AMPS(Icepower): Acoustic Reality Ear Enigma
PLUS(PANELS), Acoustic Reality Ear TWO MKII(Bas)
Kitchen: SB-duet, Beresford TC7510 DAC, Prodipe Pro 5 active bi-amp
speakers.