Hi Sulvo,
I've written a plugin that allows you to put one of your playlists into
the 'Internet Radio' menu on the web page and player menus after a
couple of people asked for this. Just one playlist so far.

Www.jamescraig.co.uk/SlimServer RadioPlaylist plugin.

Really I think the SlimServer interface should allow you to do this as
standard.
I don't know if anyone's ever opened a bug on more flexible menu
configuration though.

James