garym wrote:
> 7.7.2. I'm in the US.  Where are you seeing alpha channel Ids?  All my
> channels are numbers. Loft is channel 30 for example.

I'm referring to the URL associated with the channel - you can see it
from the web interface when you select the channel from the Sirius App
list. The Loft for example is sirius://8207 whereas Deep Tracks is
sirius://thevault . It seems that most channels have a proper 'name' as
part of the stream URL, but some don't. This may be a holdover from the
merger, but I'm not sure.  It may be pure coincidence that the channels
that aren't working for me have numeric identifiers in the URL.

I'll try power cycling everything, although I'm not optimistic on that
front since I think it may have happened since the problem started. I'm
not sure re-installing is in the cards in the near term, unfortunately -
we're in the process of finalizing selling our house and starting to
pack, so time is scarce.