I'm trying to install SqueezeSlave on a computer running Mint 15 with a
kernel version 3.8.0-19. I followed the directions in
wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/SqueezeSlave and finished with the "make"
commands under "A typical Linux build". These instructions are obviously
dated since the current SqueezeSlave version is squeezeslave-1.3-393 so,
in the svn command, I substituted 1.2-311 with 1.3-393.

After running the two "make" commands, I didn't see any errors so I
assumed everything went as expected. In the text following these
commands, the author says, "Upon successfull completion, you'll find a
file in the /bin directory starting with squeezeslave." So I checked and
there is no such a file in the /bin directory. I did a search and the
only "squeezeslave" references I could find are in my working directory
in my home folder. When I attempt to run squeezeslave in a terminal
session, I get "command not found" for a response. Obviously, it did not
install.

I'm wondering if the problem is in the "linux26" part of the command
since my kernel version is a whole lot newer. Should I substitute
"linux38" for it? If not, what do I do to install SqueezeSlave?