What I want: A "music server" that connects to my audio system and plays
both local media and streamed audio. And by this I mean:

1) Local media - stored on the music server and connect via file
sharing.

2) Streamed audio - the audio from media played on computers that are
NOT the music server. So for example if I wanted to watch Netflix, a DVD
or play a game on a separate computer the audio would be wirelessly
streamed to the music server.

I set up Debian, LMS and Squeezelite and had the first part.

It seems like DLNA answers the second part but I can't seem to wrap my
head around it. I think what I want is, if I understand DLNA correctly:

DLNA Server on PC
DLNA Controller on PC
DLNA Renderer on "Music Server"

I'd love any guidance on how to get this setup or if I am on the right
track. Thanks.