On my devices hooked up to the very old server, I never connect to
mysb.com.  I generally just listen to the music on my server and if I
want to listen to pandora, it is (was) in "my apps" but that connects
through my server to mysb.com.  So I never connect my radio directly to
mysb.com.   The same is true for my wife's radio.  With her radio I will
sometime switch it to my server to listen to my music.  But usually it
is on her more up to date server and like my radio, she listens to the
Pandora through her server and then out to mysb.com, she doesn't connect
directly to it.