DjTweed wrote:

> My question is the email & pw that I have to enter into each radio to
> get it working on my server.   What happens WHEN Logitech decides to
> shut down the MySqueezebox sites?  Will these SB Radios no longer work
> without those servers to validate the login?

I believe there is some key combination you can enter to skip the
registration (don't remember exactly which one).
Also, it will only validate and ask for your credentials if you do a
factory reset.

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets (both free and commercial)'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland).
If you like to encourage future presence on this forum and/or third
party plugin/applet development, 'consider purchasing some plugins'
(http://license.isaksson.info))
You may also want to try my Android apps 'Squeeze Display'
(https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=info.isaksson.squeezedisplay)
and 'RSS Photo Show'
(https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=info.isaksson.rssphotoshow)
*Interested in the future of music streaming ? 'ickStream -  A world of
music at your fingertips'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?98467-Pre-Announcement-ickStream&p=743516)*.