Hi all,

My SB3 has been working great until the other day when it was totally
unresponsive to the remote control unless I pointed the remote almost
directly at the SB3 (and this would only work if I was pretty much
directly in front of the SB3).
I blamed the server and switched to mysqueezebox.com - same problem.
I have rebooted the SB3 and the server to no avail.
At one point it seemed to repeat the last key pressed several times and
kept scrolling up the menu items (and then rebooted).
If I stand in front of the SB3 it works fine but if I point the remote
slightly away, or I'm not in front of the SB3 it won't respond.
Music still plays ok.
I have tried turning off low energy lighting (which has been in place
for about 3 years anyway without effect) but there's no change.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Daz