radish112 wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I recently bought a Nexus 7 tablet and installed Orange Squeeze. The
> apparent inability to play all tunes within an album, rather than
> playing each tune in the playlist on a one-at-a-time basis, was bugging
> me.
>
> I don't know if I would have ever figured out how to a play an entire
> album if I hadn't seen your post.
>
> Did you stumble on this "trick" on your own, or is there an Orange
> Squeeze "tips and tricks" web page or help file that I obviously haven't
> stumbled on?
>
> Thanks.

You can change the tap action settings in the preferences which will
then play an album when tapping the first track. It does make it
extremely likely you'll lose a carefully crafted playlist you've spent a
while compiling. I find Squeeze Commander to have a much better
mechanism for this, although Orange Squeeze I'd superior in every other
respect.

Sent from my Ascend Y300 using Tapatalk