hi, I have LMS running as a virtual machine on a debian OS. I have 3
squeezelite instances each running as debian VMs. As soon as I add
SqueezePlayer into the sync group I seem to find that regardless of
player start delay/player audio delay etc on the other members of the
sync group, that the SqueezePlayer (on a Samsung S3 and on a Nexus
7-2013) always starts before the other players. I suspect this is due to
the buffer size differences between SqueezeLite under a Debian VM and
SqueezePlayer. It always sounds as if the SqueezePlayer client is
running faster than the others.

Music is via Triodes Spotify plugin.
I can get perfect sync between SqueezeLite on different VMs on different
physical machines.

I can tune the buffers easily on the start up daemons on SqueezeLite.
How can I tune the buffer sizes on SqueezePlayer as I don't see any
options on the app?

Please can someone run up a test - 2xdebian 32bit VMs. SqueezeLite on
both of them, LMS on one of them, and SqueezePlayer on an Android
phone.
I have thought of compiling the Debian kernel for 1000hz support, but I
can't see how that could be the issue, otherwise the SqueezeLite
instances would drift (which they don't).