I just upgraded to a new Mac from an older system. Both running OSX
10.9/LMS 7.8.

I transferred all of my files, music, etc. Fired up LMS on the new
system, did a fresh scan. The problem I am having is that my
Squeezeboxes, when connected to LMS, now seem to have lost communication
with my squeezebox.com and thus can't play any of the streaming apps
like Sirius or Rhapsody. They play my local music fine. If I connect the
players directly to mysqueezebox they play streaming apps, but as soon
as I select "My Music" they reconnect to my local server and I am back
to square 1.

I didn't have this problem on the old setup. I've tried factory resets
on two of the players (both Touches) and it doesn't seem to make a
difference.

Any suggestions?