bluegaspode wrote:

> The actual reason for the update were problems for some users with the
> In App purchase. On iOS7 on some devices the App got stuck in a reboot
> loop, as Apple sent faulty receipts for the InApp purchase.

Oh. Do they do this _again_? Your payment queue gets stuck? Is the
solution still to dequeue and finish failed transactions?
I thought they should have learned that lesson... It happened in the
past, too. I actually spent half a day with two Apple devs and another
guy with the same problem debugging this last year (!) on WWDC after
which they came up with that solution which was undocumented at the
time. And promised to fix it.....

bluegaspode wrote:
> Mixed that up. I was still running Lion and they forced me to buy
> Mountain Lion. The update to Mavericks is optional, but gets you into
> iOS5 Simulator troubles.

Ah. I know why I avoid OS upgrades as long as I can... Although I almost
never use the simulator, just gets you into trouble anyway :)

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
*New: Logitech UE Smart Radio* as well as iPeng Party, the free
Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com