As a very happy iPeng user for several years, I was happy to buy this
new version for my iPad 2 and my wife's new iPad Mini Retina. I've
certainly got more value out of iPeng over the years than the price I
paid for it.

I did spot a small mistake in the Q&A section on
http://penguinlovesmusic.de/2013/12/11/introducing-ipeng-7/

> On which devices does it run?
>
> iPeng 7 runs on all devices that support iOS 7. Currently that means all
> “retina” devices  and the iPad 2 and iPad mini (iPhone 4 and newer,
> *iPod touch 4th generation and newer*).

iOS 7 is only compatible with the iPod Touch 5th generation, so 4th gen
owners (like me) can't use iPeng 7 on the Touch.