mkozlows Wrote:
> At any rate, I don't think the SB2 is way out of the norm for modern
> tech-gear, in terms of ease-of-use.  I wouldn't give one to my mom, but
> anyone who can set up a wireless network in the first place can
> definitely get an SB2 working no problem.
A quick perusal of the Beginners' Forum shows that quite a few people
are having trouble getting Squeezebox to work "out of the box" and to
connect to the wireless network.  I myself had quite a struggle to get
my SB2 to find my wireless network.

I love my SB2 and it is revolutionising the way I listen to music, and
allowing me to hear much more new music (via Internet Radio).  The mere
fact that audiophiles are trading in CD players and DAC's worth 1000's
for an SB2 is proof enough for me that the internals of the SB2 are
high-quality and worthy of scrutiny more than some other devices.

I have no idea how "easy" the other reviewed units are to set up, but I
would guess that they have "issues" as well.

Mike

--
MKS