ralphy wrote:
> Shut down Squeezeplay and try deleting the userpath folder, mine is
> located at.
>
> C:\Documents and Settings\Ralphy\Application Data\SqueezePlay\userpath
>
> and start squeezeplay again.

Thanks for the reply. Tried it, but it didn't make any difference. Also
tried deleting the \userpath folder, uninstalling Squeezeplay and
reinstalling the latest version I could find (7.8.0). No luck. It "sees"
the server since the correct library name shows up in the connect
options. But it just times out. Frustrating since this was "every day"
software. I just can't imagine what happened, unless a Windows update
somehow broke Squeezeplay. Does Squeezeplay write any logs that might
hold a clue?