Thanks for your reply.
I have a few questions. Hope you don't mind!!!!!!!!
1.  Do you run LMS on the My Cloud drive or on your computer? I
understand you can do either?
2.  How do you backup your music database on the My Cloud drive?
I currently have 3 x USB2 WD My Book drives which I use for backing up.
I have the SyncBackSE app on my PC which only backs up changes I have
made to the music database, ie new albums added. It does not back up
items that are unchanged.
3.  Was it quite easy to setup?
4.  Is ripping CDs and changing tagging still a simple process? I use
EAC for ripping CDs and Tag&Rename for making amendments to my FLAC
files.
5.  Good news that it will play FLAC files on your phone, but a shame it
can't see them as albums.

Transporter (Black) > Cyrus 8XPd QX > B&W CDM1NT Speakers

CD/HDD Recorder: Alesis Masterlink ML-9600

http://www.last.fm/user/norderney1962