Pascal Hibon wrote:
> Well if Daphile is based on LMS then I guess you can still use your SBT
> to connect to your "Daphile machine" and play music with the SBT. You
> could even install Triode's EDO path on the SBT and connect it via USB
> to your DAC.
Oh, I already was using the EDO app with the USB DAC from the Oppo 105
and with the Matrix X-Sabre
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?99132-Call-for-testers!-Daphile&p=761290&viewfull=1#post761290

But now due to Daphile my SBT's only job is to be a display for the
Matrix X-Sabre. Not really adequate for the SBT. That's what I was
trying to say :)

Best wishes for 2014 to everyone!

Mario