Hey,

I did not mean to imply that we would release more colors before Christmas.
If I left you with that impression, I apologize.

We have our hands full with white and black.

Cheers,

Patrick

---
Patrick Cosson
V-P, Sales & Marketing
Slim Devices, Inc.
415-359-7407 cell
413-638-5248 efax

"The Squeezebox is made by people who truly love digital music, and powered
by open-source software that plays almost any music or internet radio
format...It looks gorgeous."

Hot Stuff | STUFF UK online | 25 Oct 2005