I just received two bluesounds ( node and power ) and my first review
about them compared with squeezebox touch:
- better sound for the bluesounds ( the audio quality is strong ) and it
is a better product than Sonos for audio. The sound is clear and bold.
- far away from the flexibility of logitech media server. They will have
a hard time to reach the level of experience and development of
slimdevice's team and know how. I had a hard time setting a NAS sharing
with my above 60,000 songs. Long time for indexing them was terrible.
The app has issues with iphone and works well with ipad.

If I had the funding I would suggest to bluesound to support LMS and use
ipeng as middleware. It would be a Sonos replacement from day one and a
nice migration path from a squeezebox fan like me.

Would I buy a bluesound or a Sonos to replace in the future my amazing
squeeze box players? Bluesound ! Well I didn't test voco or pioneer n50