zoula wrote:
> Hi,
>
> My Duet is now officially dead :(   I now need a replacement.  I'm
> looking for a Raspberry Pi or a Wandboard running piCorePlayer. or some
> other soft.  I'm also changing my loudspeaker system for a 4 ways active
> diople system, that will be control with a Najda DSP board.
>
> The good thing about this board is that it can use I2S inputs.  The
> raspberry PI is "plug and play" with this board, but I would really like
> to use a Wandboard for this.  It seems better in every ways.  Despite
> all my research I don't seem to find a real answer about if the
> wandboard could output I2S signal.  Is it possible with the Wandboard???
>

> Thank you

http://forums.wandboard.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=281&p=1090&hilit=i2s&sid=f8ffdfe17ee4a849db2f847704dd16f4#p1090

"The only place to access I2S (without modifying kernel source, anyway)
is on the signals that go to the audio chip on the carrier board. It's
the small 32-pin chip near the center of the carrier board, on opposite
side of the processor module. The schematics are in the download page on
Wandboard.org, so you can check which pins are which."

http://www.wandboard.org/images/downloads/wandboard-user-guide-20130208.pdf

To see the pins on the carrier board, do a search for I2S on the .pdf

Squeezebox Classic:2;  Duet: 1;  Boom:1; Touch:1; Wandboard;
Squeezelite.
Server: Wandboard Quad with CSOS; Raspberry Pi with Squeezeplug;
(backup:Win 8 Pro 64 bit, Sheevaplug with Squeezeplug);  iPeng, iPeng
for Ipad, Orange Squeeze, Squeezepad, LMS Version: 7.8.0 latest nightly