I am having issues downloading music tracks as mp3 from my collection,
which is in FLAC. The problem is documented as a new TRAC ticket
http://orangebikelabs.com/trac/orangesqueeze/ticket/137

In short, downloading a single track correctly initiates transcoding on
my server (grabbing the URL from the server debug log and pasting it in
a web browser results in a succesful file download). On the phone,
diagnostics show a download progressing with byte count steadily
increasing, but the target folder never seem to get the file.

When exiting the app and coming back, all incomplete downloads are
started over again until they are removed from the list.

Can anyone comment? Was anyone able to download/transcode?  Did anyone
have the issue and resolved it?

The ticket wasn't acknowledged yet by orange bike labs.