cjfreitag wrote:
> Using LMS, is there a way to switch the music source at a particular
> time? Say that I want to listen to Pandora until 6PM, and then change to
> NPR Now on Sirius.

Yes, you can set alarms that will change to a playlist or a favorite.  I
have several set to change at various times on different days.  Just
make sure you set the alarm timeout setting to zero if you want it to
keep playing indefinitely.  First, if it isn't already in Favorites,
favorite your NPR channel so it will show up in the "alarm sounds" drop
down.  Go to your server settings, select your player, select alarm
clocks.   Pick your days, set the time and select your NPR channel in
the favorites section of the alarm sounds drop down.

Before you close the window, make sure you remember to click the apply
button, lower right.