Pascal Hibon wrote:
> Can anyone here explain why you would recommend them?
I can't say I would recommend Beats Music simply because I haven't tried
it yet. So at this point for me it's mostly about having choices, and
not having one less music service to choose from when Beats Music pulls
the plug on MOG in less than two months.

I have been a MOG subscriber for a couple years and have been very happy
with them. For US$5/month getting on-demand selections from a large
library of high bitrate (mostly 320kbps) MP3s all wrapped in a very
functional interface.

Will Beats be as good as MOG? I suspect not, at least not for my needs.
Will it be better than alternatives such as Rhapsody and Spotify? Quite
possibly, and this lobbying/voting with Beats is simply to try to make
Beats one of the available options.