AnthonyH wrote:
> I do get :
> The first message when booting from CD should be something like this:
> ISOLINUX 4.07 ....
> I'm running a fresh install of Windows XP Pro on the Laptop and have
> gone for the 32bit version of Daphile which after loading doesn't get to
> the logo screen
> Have tried the the 64bit version; but that just keeps rebooting.
> Processor is a AMD Athlon64.
>
> Info here if you're interested
> http://tim.id.au/laptops/noname/mitac%208355.pdf

Please try this version:
http://www.daphile.com/tmp.4LbPU6aKEl/daphile-14.03-b020922-x86_64.iso

The problems is probably related to the realtime kernel patch
incompatibility with certain HW. I happened to find an old single core
Turion64 laptop from my closet that had the same CD boot problem but
this version with non-realtime kernel worked on it.

Kimmo
www.daphile.com