Hi Folks,

first post :)

I am having a buffering issue on my SB classic, only with HD files
(24/96 Flac's) which are stored on my QNAP NAS which is running LMS
7.7.2. Other file types are doing just fine.
Funny thing is that if i redirect ("change music source") my SB towards
my Imac loaded with LMS 7.7.3 which is then transferring the very same
files from the very same QNAP NAS: no problems !!

(btw: I think i double checked all relevant LMS settings on the NAS
comparing them to the setings on the iMac)

What do you guess?
Thanks!
Jan

QNAP TS-210 (LMS 7.7.2); SB3 classic , iMac 10.9.2 (LMS 7.7.3) ;
everything gigabit wired