*Question 1: Can I stream music from my iPhone to SqueezeCenter, to be
played around the house?*
I just bought a really decent Bluetooth receiver with digital and line
out (Arcam rBlink - check it out) and I'd love to hook it up to my home
SqueezeCenter setup. e.g. one minute I'm listening to my MP3 collection
hosted on my SqueezeCenter server, next minute I'm playing from a
Bluetooth source, or perhaps another source (TV / iPad / etc.)

I know some players have line-in, but that is only for the local player.
I want to centralise the source and play to all players which are
synchronised.

*Question 2: Bonus point for quick switching.*
For example, assigning another source to a favourite, so I can hit a
button on my Boom to switch the whole house to my alternative line-in
source

*Question 3: Double bonus point for not needing to buy new equipment,
whilst keeping the quality very high*
For example, I don't want to plug my lovely new Bluetooth DAC into the
dodgy sound card of my server...

*Question 4: Triple bonus point for being able to return my lovely new
DAC to the shop*
For example, streaming directly to bluetooth on my server (which is
actually an always-on laptop with bluetooth built-in), then making that
accessible as a source in SqueezeCenter

Okay - maybe that last point is a pipe-dream, but you get the idea!

I had very limited success already by installing Shareport for Windows
on the server, setting an output streaming URL on the local server
itself, then dialling in a favourite in SqueezeCenter. It works a treat
- if you don't mind waiting about 3 minutes for your song to start...
*sigh*

Any way I can achieve this, even if it's not the perfect solution, would
be great.

---
Mat Smith
www.matsmithphotography.com