castalla wrote:

> Before I get lost in the terrific detail of these plugins (!), do any of
> them offer the ability to go into the Music menu and simply select Last
> Played (eg. maybe 10 tracks, etc.) from a Touch player?   I've seen this
> feature in many Android music players (sometimes as an additional
> playlist) ... ?

With TrackStat you can select My Music/TrackStat/Last Played/Last Played
Songs, if you hit Play it will play them if you hit right arrow it will
list them.
It's possible to configure in the TrackStat settings page how many
tracks you want it to include.

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets (both free and commercial)'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland).
If you like to encourage future presence on this forum and/or third
party plugin/applet development, 'consider purchasing some plugins'
(http://license.isaksson.info))
You may also want to try my Android apps 'Squeeze Display'
(https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=info.isaksson.squeezedisplay)
and 'RSS Photo Show'
(https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=info.isaksson.rssphotoshow)
*Interested in the future of music streaming ? 'ickStream -  A world of
music at your fingertips'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?98467-Pre-Announcement-ickStream&p=743516)*.