1st off I have no knowledge of the database behind Slim Server - However
I have been using other databases for many years and I could explain
this in other packages.

If you previously had one capitalized entry and changed it, if the
database query that looks for changed tags is NOT case sensitive it
would scan the tag of the changed, correct files and compare against
the value in the database - if it isn't case sensitive in its matching
then it will say "Nope, no change" and do nothing.

So try this - change the tags on all the tracks to something totally
different "CSNY" for example - re-scan.  See if it has changed.  If it
has then change it back to what you want, then re-scan.

Hope that helps!

Eserim

--
Eserim