garym wrote:
> add new library is for new LOCAL library, switching to mysqueezebox.com
> is a different menu item. I think it is buried under Settings >
> Networking (or settings > advanced >networking).  When you find it,
> press and hold for popup menu and this allows you to move "switch to
> mysqueezeboxcom" to your home menu.

That's where I looked.  There's no option for switch to mysqueezebox
there.  I can however find that option drilling down from Choose Player
> SqueezePlayer > mysqueezebox.com.  When I click mysqueezbox though it
tells me it cant connect and to check LMS (which seems to be running
fine).  Interestingly, SP worked for a couple of minutes after the
Windows 7 clean install and then broke.  Perplexing and consternating as
apparently others seem to have it working w/ Win 7 without trouble.
Other ideas, notions ??  Tnx all...