JRatron wrote:
> Hi John,
> Has the plan changed from producing a back panel mockup PCB? I checked
> the data sheets on a couple of those connectors and wasn't happy that
> the basic info was sufficient as regards actual dimensions of protruding
> parts and mounting screw locations and such. It'd be possible to piece
> it all together given time and probably buying a bunch of bits to be
> certain, but measuring up a mocked up PCB with all connectors on would
> mean it's a much more straightforward job to get it right first time. Is
> that going to be possible?

Yes, I am doing a mockup of just the back portion of the board. It is
being manufactured right now, but will take about a week and a half to
get here, then I have to solder all the parts in, then ship to you, it's
going to take awhile.

You had mentioned you might like to do a rendering of the connectors, I
thought you  might like a head start on getting models for everything.

Thanks,

John S.