mrMuppet wrote:
> Hi,
> i'm having problems with scrobbling, too! I converted from QNAP to
> freenas and everything is running fine, only Last.fm scrobbling is not
> working! The Server log is not diplaying anything related to last.fm.
> Perhaps someone can tell me how to enable some last.fm-logging.
>
> Or how can i find out whats wrong?

Settings -> Advanced -> Logging -> (plugin.audioscrobbler) - Last.fm
Audioscrobbler set it to debug.

I moved from 7.7.3. to 7.8 and Last FM scrobbling is still working fine.

M-DAC, Cambridge Audio Azur 840E, Focal MP1200, Focal Electra 1028 Be
1 x SB3, 1 x SB Boom, 1 x SB Radio and 2 x SB Touch - all wireless
1 x Wandboard Dual behind the bedroom ceiling
1 x Wandboard Dual for 'msqueeze' (http://www.msqueeze.co.nf/index.html)
project
ReadyNAS NVX running LMS 7.8.0.
iPeng 7 on iPhone.