If you see you use the proper Spotify program on your PC you can use
several different spotify remote apps to control it on your phone
(android at least, I don't know about iOS)

For example
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jbl.android.spotimote

Or you could use any SB control app to control SqueezePlayer.

Personally I like using SqueezePlayer on my PC for local playback
because it cooperates very nicely with the rest of my SBs and LMS.
However if you're only using Spotify you might be better off with the
official app as it offers extra features not available on either the
official or 3rd party spotify implementations on LMS

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk