callesoroe wrote:
> Alternatively you can TAG your files with a genre "children", and use
> Erlands plugins to include/exclude this.

Sounds good, thank you! The problem is that "genre" is not maintained
very good on my music library.

Since on my server (FreeNAS with LMS 7.8) all children music is stored
in a separate folder, what's the easiest way to tag all this songs as
"Childrens"?

After googling "erland squeezebox plugin", I found 'SqueezeCenter
MultiLibrary'
(http://erland.isaksson.info/download/do/viewapplication?name=slimserver-multilibrary)
that sounds exactly as what I need. Will try that, thank you!

But maintaining ID3 genre tags would be good independently of that, so
I'm still interessted in an easy way to batch-maintain genre tags in my
music lib.