I deleted the file that held all the old info about the of wireless
networks. It was called wpa_supplicant.conf

In one way it worked. The radios do not continue to list all the
redundant wireless networks they have been connected to.
In another way it hasn't. The radios cannot detect my wireless network
(even if I disable all security and add network settings manually).

It's a bog standard 11G network with SSID HalfYard and served by a
Netgear DGND3300vs2.

I've tried updating the firmware to see if that jogged it, but no. So
had to factory reset.

This has brought back all the nightmares with this product range. My
radios now look and work like **it and I'll have to spend hours setting
them back up again.

Have I ever mentioned how much I hate Logitech?

:-(

Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known
Last.fm/user/ModelCitizen