Well I was a bit miffed when last December LastFM insisted on a monthly
subscription for their streaming service and guessed then that it was
not long for the world.  I hate internet subscriptions.  No surprises
then when they send me a note confirming they are terminating the music
streaming service in April.  What did surprise me is that despite
terminating the services, they still feel it's ok to dip into my account
for the subscription.  Stupid me for not cancelling, and a heads up to
anyone out there who (like me) assumed they would stop the collection
piece.  They haven't.  3ukp isn't worth the hassle for me, but how many
millions have they swizzled from people in the last month?

So -  if you have a subscription payment set up, don't forget to cancel
it!