Hi,
don't know if this is the right forum (maybe "Touch" or "LMS" is
better?) for my request.
If not pls move it to the correct one.

I'm current running LMS (Version 7.7.7-006) on my Syno DS213 NAS (with
DSM 4.1-2668) and everything works like a charm.
And although everything is fine I'm tempted to upgrade to DSM 4.3-3827.
This version is shown in the Syno GUI as the one I could upgrade to. I
would expect that v5.0 will be shown as the next upgradable once 4.3 is
installed.

Question now to other Touch/Syno owners: have you done those "upgrades"
(all the way to DSM 5.0) without any negative impact on the Touch? Will
the Touch behave like the situation before the upgrades?

Would really appreciate your experience here.
Thanks in advance.