Audiotic wrote:
> Nice. But in what language is it written, i.e. can it be made to run on
> a Mac as well?

Well, as I said up front, the way it stands for now it's gonna have to
be strictly a Windows program. I threw it together using the compiler I
had available at the company I work for, during a couple slow work days,
so it's actually written in Delphi, because that was handy and I could
cobble it together quickly. When I started, it was just to be a one-off
to give me the data I wanted; I didn't start out with the intention of
passing it around to anyone else. So portability wasn't really a
consideration. I'm an old-timer (I spent about 20 years working strictly
in assembler code on large-scale mainframes) and don't do much coding
anymore. I'd be happy to see a younger generation do a re-write of the
thing in something like Java, or Perl with a browser interface or
something, if anybody wants to do that.

But as I said before, you can run it against any LMS database, even if
your LMS is on a Linux or Mac box. (My LMS runs on a Linux server, in
fact.) You just need to have a Windows machine that can get to the
database, either via a network or on an external drive or something.