Hi guys

I recently purchased a Netgear EX6100 AC750 Wi-Fi Range Extender to
boost my WiFi to the end of the garden.  Previously I had an Edimax
(2.4GHz) but wanted to replace it with the Netgear to push up to AC
speeds while keeping my legacy network devices connected.

Laptop and tablet connected fine @ 2.4GHz & 5GHz.

However I couldnt get any of the players to connect to anything, this is
despite the Netgear extending both 2.4 & 5GHz WiFi so I thought it would
cover all bases!  I played around with as many settings as I could find
but nothing made any difference, they saw the network (from what I can
tell just 2.4GHz) but the Radio, Touch and Duet/Receiver just would not
connect.  MAC address was added to allow access.

Does anybody else have any players connected to a Netgear EX6100 AC750?

Cheers

www.spicefly.com - ** Spicefly SugarCube ** - A hassle free acoustic
journey through your music library using MusicIP.  Plus the finest
MusicIP installation guides, enhanced MIP Interface and SpyGlass MIP the
Windows Automated MusicIP Headless Installer.