JJZolx wrote:
> I'm wondering if this entire project needs a reboot. Seems to be going
> nowhere. Slowly.

Not to pile on but I was wondering what exactly this project hopes to
accomplish over already existing solutions?

I have recently been working with a Raspberry Pi and the Wolfson DAC
addon board combo using the Squeezeplug distro and also the
Picoreplayer. At least with Squeezeplug, which supports the Woflson
board, I am getting high resolution support that sounds great into an
external DAC.

I'm all for pushing the envelope but the current hardware I cited is
here now and working at a competent level and can only be improved with
software enhancements over time.