JonWill wrote:
> Today none of my mobile apps on my Samsung galaxy note 10.1 2014 edition
> can connect to lms...  They have been working fine up until now... And
> all the same apps work on my HTC one.
>
> The error message is:
>
> Failed to connect to (ip address) (port 9000) after 6000MS: isconnected
> failed :EHOSTUNREACH (no route to host)
>
> I am using orange squeeze (and preview),  squeeze commander and the
> logitech app.
>
> Any thoughts?
>
> Jon

probably not this, but I have numerous times been caught by the fact
that I have my wifi turned off on my iphone and forget this when back
home (and then iPeng won't connect to LMS, etc.). Obviously, in my case,
turning wifi back on solves my problem.

*Location 1:* VortexBox 4TB (2.3) > LMS 7.8 > Transporter, Touch, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Location 2:* VBA 3TB (2.3) > LMS 7.8 > Touch > Benchmark DAC I, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Office:* Win7(64) > LMS 7.8 > Squeezelite
*Spares:* VBA 4TB, SB3, Touch (3), Radio (3), CONTROLLER
*Controllers:* iPhone4S & iPad2 (iPeng7 & Squeezepad), CONTROLLER, or
SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win7(64) laptop
Ripping (FLAC) - dbpoweramp, Tagging - mp3tag, Streaming - Spotify