mherger wrote:
> Ok, got some more information. And it's a little more complicated than I
>
> though. There's a critical vulnerability in the SSL v3 protocol
> ("Poodle" -
> https://blogs.akamai.com/2014/10/excerpt-how-poodle-happened.html).
> Therefore Rhapsody's CDN changed their configuration, which causes the
> failure. I'll have to see how we can work around this limitation.
>
> --
>
> Michael

What they've likely done is disabled SSL v3 protocol which is the
recommended 'fix' (the error is with the protocol being inherently
vulnerable, that can't be patched), which I would assume is what the
Squeezeboxes are using to make a secure connection.  You'll have to go
to using TLS on the Squeezebox end ...