thanks bpa

I have tried connecting an AAC stream but it doesn't seem to like it(It
was radio paradise that alerted me to the problem). I'm now listening to
the OGG stream at 192k which sounds very nice but still doesn't
disconnect so that must be direct streaming as well.

It seems a bit odd that if it's direct streaming to the squeeze box then
you might expect the stream to stop when the squeezebox is switched
off....ah well!

I'll just have to remember to switch source to the music library and
start playing something before I switch off.