garym wrote:
> Not that I'm aware of. Unfortunately, if it was the opposite, you could
> have the TOUCH setup as the "controller" for the classic and show what
> the classic was playing. This is because the Touch can be both a player
> and a  controller, and one can choose any other player in the system to
> control (and display now playing).  But the SB3 or classic is *not*
> setup to be a controller of other players.  You can only see now playing
> of the Touch if you synch, and as you've been told, this won't work with
> Spotify because spotify doesn't work on SB classic.    (one option is to
> use Triode's 3rd party spotify plugin and run your own LMS....then it
> will work with SB classic and you can sync the two players as you are
> trying to do.)

Please note that I am running LMS on a Raspberry Pi processor. The LMS
contains the 'official' Spotify plugin from Logitech as well as BBC
iBlayer. Thus I am able to listen to my own music library as well as
internet radio, BBC iPlayer and Spotify all with the Touch player.

If I synchronize the Touch and SB3, the displays seem to display the
same info. Is there no clever way of preventing the SB3 from influencing
the Touch audio?