palmerx wrote:
> I'm very sorry for beeing an absolut beginner, can anybody explain me in
> short words how I get this script on my running piCorePlayer and what
> pins its going to switch?
> Do I have to use Putty?
>
> Thank you very much for your time, all out there!!

Hello,

yes you need putty. make ssh connection on rpi ip.

I use nano for edit text on RPI

if nano isn't install on picoplayer :

Code:
--------------------
    sudo apt-get install nano
--------------------

for your script you need make modification (name of player and ip of
server)

when you see 127.0.0.1 you put server ip and when you see radioname =
"Radio_Living" you remplace Radio_Living by player name (and keep "")

for make your script :

Code:
--------------------
    nano relay.py
--------------------

you copy your code (big thanks to RobbeD) and make CTRL+X for exit, y
and enter for finish.

you need give a good permission for execute your script

Code:
--------------------
    chmod 755 relay.py
--------------------

and for run your script and test it

Code:
--------------------
    python relay.py
--------------------

now for run your script on boot, (i don't tried yet, only with first
script)

Code:
--------------------
    nano /etc/rc.local

before "exit 0"

you put
Code:
    /yourpath/relay.py &

CTRL+X, y and entre, for finish you need reboot your RPI

I do not think I forgot something but requests if you need