I realize this is an ancient thread, but was hoping some of you might
have come across this.

I've run into a problem with activities on my Harmony 900 remote when it
comes to Squeezebox Classic (v3).  I have it configured as "I want to
turn off this device when it's not in use", yet, whenever I switch from
listening to Squeezebox activity to some other activity, the Squeezebox
remains on.  It doesn't even pause playback when switching to a
different activity.   However, when I press the master Power/off button
on the 900, the Squeezebox does get turned off then.

What can be the problem?

I tried adjusting the delays for the Squeezebox, but it made no
difference.

FYI, I also have a Harmony 880 remote, and no such issues there.

Thanks!