Assuming that the other person reading the forum also enjoys Procol
Harum, a quick post to say that the BBC is broadcasting a Procol Harum
concert tomorrow evening, Friday.  It's on Radio 2 and I'm guessing the
Listen Live feature of the iPlayer plug-in on LMS will play the
broadcast.  Though I had some CDs of their music, I never had the CD
they made with (I think) Edmonton Symphony Orchestra, but I think I've
heard what I consider to be one of their best tracks, A Salty Dog, from
it.

This concert is with a large BBC orchestra and the recording is,
apparently, of the UK performance of a tour that has been given
elsewhere in the past few months.

The programme page is here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b04njsk5

and the broadcast is at 20: 00 GMT (2000z).

Should be good.

Atlantic